Portable Leeb Hardness Tester LB-800
Applicable to Die cavity of molds, Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line, Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces, Testing surface of a small hollow space, Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
• Palm size for narrow space.
• Test at any angle, even upside down.
• Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
• Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
• User recalibration function allowed.
• Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
• Manual or automatic shut down.
• Low battery indication.
• Case Material:Aluminum Alloy
• Materials:9 different common materials ( Steel & Cast Steel, Metallurgy tool steel, Forged Steel, Gray Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper )
• Measuring range:(170-960) HLD, (20-68) HRC, (19-651) HB, (80-967) HV, (30-100) HS, (13-100) HRB
• Accuracy:±8HLD (HLD=800)
• Repeatability:±6HLD ( HLD=800)
• Measuring Direction:360°
• Impact device:D Will handle, Weight: 75g
• Radius of Measured Workpiece:Rmin=50mm ( For non-conventional Supporting ring Rmin=10mm )
• Min. Weight of Workpiece:Stable support 2kg ( 0.1kg Coupling )
• Min. Thickness of Workpiece :3mm
• Min. Thickness of Hardened Layer:0.8mm
• Working Conditions:Temperature: 0 ~ 40ºC Humidity: ≤ 90 %
• Power supply:2 x 1.5 V AA size (UM-3) battery
• Dimension:130 x 76 x 31 mm
• Weight:340 g (Not Including Batteries)
• Main Unit
• Standard Test Block
• Measurement Sensor
• Carrying Case
• Operation Manual
• Small Support Ring
• Cleaning brush
• Impact Body
• Support Rings set
• USB, RS-232C data cable with software